Today I posted this dramatic goodbye on my Facebook profile:
1. Fake profiles have been trying to connect to me via Facebook.
2. I reported 5+ fake profiles and Facebook deleted those accounts.
3. Criminals stole money from my bank account in real life.
4. Facebook’s new technologies link our Facebook profiles to hundreds of apps for seamless sign-ins.
5. I do not know how many other services are connected to my Facebook profile.
6. Soon, I will begin reducing, concealing, and most likely deleting my Facebook account.
7. If it is important to you to stay in contact with me, then I suggest LinkedIn or email.
But I feel paranoid that maybe the narcissist is targeting me again. Realistically, I ceased to exist for him as soon as he turned his head away from me. Surely it’s just a random coincidence?
Still… it’s not unreasonable for me to fear him. He’s dangerous and deadly.
You must log in to post a comment.