As promised (or threatened) in ‘Mystery Meat’: http://18mitzvot.wordpress.com/2014/05/03/mystery-meat/
this is what happens to me when I eat traife (food that is not kosher):
1. Foul Mood. I get crabby and cranky, AND I share that nastiness with any poor soul who is unfortunate enough to be near me.
2. Projectile Diarrhea. (too graphic?)
3. Stomach Cramps. These cramps are so intense that I double-over in pain.
4. CHEST PAIN. I feel like I am being punched in the heart chakra. It hurts so badly that I don’t want to breathe.
5. Feelings of Helplessness.
6. Weight Gain.
7. Dulls my mind. I find it hard to converse and I become foggy.
You must log in to post a comment.